We are seeking a creative leader, with a proven history of turning vision into reality, to serve as Account Manager for our company.
The Account Manager is a client-facing role. Working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team, this role is responsible for the implementation and execution of digital marketing projects for B2B and B2C clients across a variety of channels, including SEM, SEO, Social Media and web analytics.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong general digital background, superior presentation and communication skills, and demonstrated, hands-on experience managing multiple clients and production teams.
What you will be doing
- Interface with clients and the company to deliver for clients across a wide array of industries.
- Use a data-driven approach via web analytics for monitoring and reporting of online marketing campaigns.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of each clients’ business including critical issues, competitive situation and industry trends.
- Demonstrate good judgment, the ability to foresee potential issues, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Effectively present the agency’s recommendations and deliverables to a range of client audiences.
- Serve as a thought leader and client advocate for new technologies, platforms, and programs.
- Create roadmaps, plan strategic initiatives & lead optimisation efforts to hit client goals and targets.
- Ability to define KPIs and deliver on client objectives and targets for volume and ROI.
What you will need for this position
- 3-5 years (minimum) in an agency or client-side digital marketing setting with hands-on experience in enterprise account management.
- A passion for marketing and client service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of SEO / PPC practices and implementation.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet organisational goals.
- Deadline-oriented, and able to deliver high-quality work to clients under pressure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (must be comfortable leading presentations to clients and peers).
- Strong fundamental digital marketing skills across multiple channels.
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with CRO and UX best practices.
- Experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics (certification is a plus).
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to independently execute with minimal supervision in a fast-paced agency environment with rapidly changing priorities.